These 7 points more fully describe the heart of ZOE and also how each class is conducted.
- A ministry that provides training for disciple-making.
- Participatory classes where all are encouraged to share and contribute.
- A situation where the leader (facilitator) decreases and the participants increase.
- A drawing out of ministry gifts and preparation for the Lord’s calling on individual lives.
- A time when one can grow in the understanding and appreciation of others’ gifts.
- A safe environment in which an individual can feel comfortable to practice operating in his or her gifts.
- A time of understanding the heart of the Father and applying that to one’s life.